Yamaha PSR E353, 61 Keys Portable Keyboard with Adaptor, Grey
The Yamaha PSR E353 has easy-to-use onboard lesson functions for beginners and a touch-responsive keyboard that will satisfy experienced musicians. In addition to a library of 573 instrument voices and 158 backing styles from around the world, you can also connect an audio player to jam along with your favorite songs.
Price Rs 11287 Click to buy online
Key Features of Yamaha PSR E353
- Touch sensitive keyboard for expressive control
- 573 high quality voices,158 accompaniment styles- real-time backing tracks for a wide range of music types
- 150 different arpeggio types for professional programmed effects
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite) helps beginners learn to play
- Aux input with Melody Suppressor feature for instant backing tracks
- Master EQ to adjust the sound to your personal taste
- iPad/iPhone and computer connectivity options to expand your keyboard with software and apps
- Note:YAMAHA product is warranted against faulty design, workmanship or materials for a period of 36 Months for Portable Keyboards (PSR- S, E, F and I series)from the date of purchase
The PSR E353 is jam-packed full of incredible instrument Voices, accompaniment Styles and fun features. It’s an ideal Portable Keyboard for beginners and hobbyists, featuring touch sensitive keys, on-board lessons, computer and mobile device connectivity and much more.
Connection with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Extend and enhance your keyboard by connecting to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Add virtual pitch bend, mod wheels and an arpeggiator with Yamaha’s Sound Controller app.
Aux Line Input and Melody Suppressor
Yamaha’s unique Melody Suppressor function suppresses the melody line in your favorite songs so that you can play along. Just connect any device with a line output, such as a mobile device, a computer, a mixer, or even another keyboard, to the AUX-in port and hear yourself play along with your favorite artists.
‘Y.E.S’ and ‘Keys to Success’ Lesson Functions
Practice at your individual level with the Yamaha Education Suite lesson functions. Now, the playback of the selected song is continuously adjusted to the tempo of the player’s performance.
Ultra Wide Stereo
Creates a stereo image wider than the speakers using Yamaha’s digital signal processing technology.
More from my site