Yamaha Digital Piano P45B
The Yamaha Digital Piano P-45 is the lowest-cost, 88-note, weighted-keyboard digital piano that Yamaha offers. This digital piano has a basic set of features, ideal for the needs of the beginner piano student.
Key Features of Yamaha Digital Piano
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo.
- 64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages, even using heavy sustain pedal, with few or no dropped notes being cut off.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device.
Authentic to the Touch
Yamaha’s GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano. Plus the matte finish of the black keys are less slippery when playing for extended periods of time.
Yamaha’s Classic Sound Engine
AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling uses digital technology to record the sound of an acoustic piano. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms (L and R) captured with two microphones. The P-45 uses AWM to play one sample per key at varying levels of volume and timbre.
Simple, Single-Button Operation
Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the “GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION” button and press the keyboard to change Voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome and more.
More from my site