Transfer Files and Video from iOS to Android OS
Smart phones are ingrained in today’s society, and the two biggest players in the smartphone market are the Android operating system by Google, and iOS by Apple.
Transferring photos and videos onto an Android device is not an easy job, although it would not be that hard once you know the steps
Transfer Files from Android OS to Computer
- Any Android device needs a Google account, so create one or use an existing one.
- Connect the Android device to the computer via its USB cable
- Go to My Computer; from there, you will see your device and all of its files.
- Copy the desired photos or videos and paste these to the computer
Transfer Files from iOS to Computer
- Use USB cable of iPhone to connect to the computer.
- When the device is detected, right-click on the iPhone icon, then select Import Pictures and Videos.
- The computer will then commence a scan on the device for images and videos found in the user’s Camera Roll.
- Once the scan is done, click Import to begin copying the located pictures and videos.
Transfer Files from Computer to Android OS
- To copy files that a user wishes to have in their Android device: using its USB cable, connect the device to the computer
- Go to a subfolder called DCIM — this is where images and videos are usually located.
- Copy the desired images and videos in the folder. From there, users can now preview the images and videos that they just copied.
More from my site