QUINERGYS Xtreme English Willow Cricket Bat, Full Size SH, Medium Weight
- Each and every piece is individually handcrafted, stroked-out ready to play, superior quality octopus grip, equipped with 12 piece cane handle for maximum flexibility and strong gri, cricket bat with curved blade and thick edges, quinergys bat has went through rigorous process of knocking, quinergys bats are made from very best grade 1+ willow, qc assured and certified to be more then six years old, certified product.
- Though quinergys bats are stroked and ready to use, we strongly recommend the players to stroke the bat for one week atleast for 15min/day. The edges and toe of the blade require particular attention using glancing blows off the face to harden and round these areas. Particular care and attention should be made not to hit the edges, toe or back of the bat directly as this will cause damage.
- The knocking in should be performed with gradual increasing force, but never too hard to cause damage, if seam marks and indentations occur further knocking in is required.
- Step by step guide to knocking in, apply raw linseed oil to the face, edges and back of the bat evenly, 2 to 3 teaspoons of oil is the correct amount. Whilst oiling take care not to oil the splice (where the handle fits into the blade),handle or labelled areas, also take great care not to over oil the bat as this will deaden the fibres of the timber and affect performance.
- leave the bat horizontal and face up to dry for 24 hours, if you are planning to use the bat in its natural state, without an anti scuff sheet, then repeat steps 1 and 2 twice more. If you are planning to have a protective anti scuff sheet fitted then one initial coat of oil is sufficient. wipe off any excess oil and knock in your bat with a specialist bat mallet for approximately 4 hours.
QUINERGYS Xtreme English Willow Cricket Bat description
Handcrafted quinergys english willow cricket bat is choice of professional level players. Quinergys cricket bat is made of superior quality material which provides durable performance. Quinergys is equipped with twelve peace cane handle for maximum flexibility and strong grip. Quinergys cricket bat has curved blade and thick edges that will be gives you sweet spot. Profile designed for power hitters to get the maximum from every blow. Quinergys power-sculpting has created the ultimate power zone. Weight of the quinergys bat is 1130gms to 1250gms. The willow of this quinergys bat has been qc assured and certified to be more then six years old and from top grain. Quinergys bats are stroked out and ready to be used instantly. This quinergys bat has went through rigorous process of knocking. Quinergysbats are made from very best grade 1+ english willow – this is the best willow that money can buy. The blade is unbleached with 8-12 straight grains and is blemish free to a large extent.
More from my site