ORBIS CyclesⓇ Momstar Champion 14 inches Single Speed Recreation Bike for Kids of Age 2-5Yrs Red&White
to Buy Click here
Key features of ORBIS CyclesⓇ Momstar Champion 14 inches Single Speed Recreation Bike for Kids
- ORBIS CYCLESⓇ is a Registered Trademark by Buycyclestore, Buycyclestore is only authorized to sell ORBIS CYCLES Ⓡ, ORBIS CYCLES Quality Products Made In Cycle industry Of India, Ludhiana, Punjab with Good Quality Components.
- Orbis bicycle Frame, Fork, wheels, and other parts are built with best quality metal & plastic Components, this bicycle can be used in all the places & it has an additional option for increasing or decreasing the seat height & handle height according to the rider comfortable and rider height.
- This bicycle comes with Training wheels in rear @both the sides, it helps your kid to balance the bicycle by there own & and it has a sportive Basket in front of the handlebar for keeping the Toys, snacks, water bottle while riding.
- Strong Side Trainer Wheels , Front Basket ,Rear Seat & Backrest,Tubeless Tires::sport Frame::Comfortable Saddle::Trainer Wheels::Front Basket::Rear Carrier & Seat
- This Bicycle comes in 80% assembled Format, Remaining 20% of Front Wheels, Pedals, handlebar, training wheels assembly need to be assembled by Customer with the Help of Good technician if you’re getting it assembled by technician nearby your place please give attention and stand in front of technician to ensure all of the bicycle parts in included inside the box, * Please Remember to check the Bicycle condition every day & maintain well for Bicycle long lasting.
ORBIS CyclesⓇ Momstar Champion 14 inches Single Speed Recreation Bike for Kids Product information
|Included Components||1 Bicycle|
ORBIS CyclesⓇ Momstar Champion 14 inches Single Speed Recreation Bike for Kids description
Momstar Champion comes with a comfortable seating style, Matt Finished Paint, Strongest Side Support Wheels, it will be easy on the legs and ankles. You must note that it is light in weight hence your kid can easily ride it. Made with best in quality material it is sure to last for years to come. This cool bicycle comes fully loaded with mudguard, chain cover, trainer wheels and is ideal for regular use, The bicycle requires assembly on purchase and should be done by an adult or under the guidance of an Technician, Kindly check the given rider height before purchasing the product, Returns will not be acceptable if size issue.
More from my site