Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Smartphone (Gold, JBL earphones)
Lenovo Phab2 Plus – Augmented Photography Smartphone. The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is a stylish smartphone with a big, brilliant 6.4″ FHD screen, outstanding Dolby® sound and a 13 MP dual rear camera with professional features like postshot refocus, background swap, and Augmented-Reality special effects.
Link to buy Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Product Tour Video
Key Features of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
- 13 MP primary Dual Camera Milbeaut ISP, f2.0 aperture, 1.34 big pixel, laser focus, PDAF light supplement with Professional Mode, Background Swap and Post Shot Refocus capability. 8 MP front camera with f2.2 aperture and 1.4 μm big pixel with light supplement
- 16.4 centimeter (6.4-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen, 1920 X 1080 FHD, 344 PPI with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3 display
- Android V6.0 Marshmallow OS, 1.3 GHz MT8783 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Memory, expandable upto 128 GB and dual SIM (nano+micro), dual-standby (4G+4G), 4G VoLTE
- All metal aluminum alloy unibody design with fingerprint reader, triple array microphone with active noise-cancellation
- Dolby Atmos for cinematic moving audio experience and Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 for 360-degree immersive quality sound recording
- JBL Hybrid Earphones powered by JBL Pure Bass technology, ergonomic design, 3 button control and tangle free flat chord
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Product Tour – World’s First Smartphone with Tango
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro, the World’s First Tango-enabled Smartphone. With Tango’s 3D-motion tracking and depth perception, Lenovo™ PHAB2 Pro can do amazing things – Tango opens a fun, new way to game for planning the layout of your furniture, and much more.
Phab 2 Tango highlight at #LenovoTechWorld
Lenovo is creating a new kind of device + cloud AR experience that is more portable, more practical, and even more popular. Introducing the Phab 2 Pro, a smart device perfect for the on-the-go scenario. It fully taps into the power of the cloud, using an unprecedented level of positioning and presence data. With more sensors and cameras than any other smartphone, it is a device that truly understands its surroundings and augments our reality. We have built this in close partnership with Google, to put the power of Tango on a phone for the first time.
Master Photos with Pro-Style Cameras of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Take stunning photos with the dual 13 MP f/2.0 rear cameras with a Milbeaut image processor – the same technology found in professional-grade cameras. So you get more accurate details and color even in low-lighting, faster processing and instant focus (less than 3 seconds).
Enhance your pics with special effects – Refocus to put emphasis where you want it, swap backgrounds or bring virtual items into your photographs! You can also shoot super-sharp selfies with the 8 MP front camera with a 75° wide-angle view.
6.4” Full HD 2.5D Curved Screen of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
The large 6.4” Full HD curved glass display makes the display come alive with amazing colors and clarity. And it’s made from Gorilla Glass which makes it extra-durable and from any potential nicks or scratches.
Immersive Sound with Dolby of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Dolby Atmos technology delivers a cinematic audio experience with immersive sound that feels as though it’s coming from all around you.
Phab 2 Plus is the world’s first smartphone with Dolby Audio Capture 5.1. Now you can record amazing audio with 360-degree immersive quality. Coupled with Dolby technology and 360-degree noise cancellation, the 3 built-in microphones capture amazingly nuanced video sound with maximum clarity.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus -Packed with Power & Plenty of Storage
At the heart of the Phab 2 Plus is a fast 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage with a microSD slot. That means smoother performance even when multitasking and ample room for your movies, photos and apps.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus – Enough Juice for All-Day Play
The Phab 2 Plus comes with a mighty 4050 mAh Li-ion battery which ensures that the fun lasts all day long. This allows for a talktime of 23+ hours and a standby time of over 17 days.
More from my site