D’Addario EJ16-3D Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 3 Sets
Acoustic Guitar Strings are perfect for any level or type of Guitarist.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings also employ a round wound construction which delivers the traditional textured feel most players are familiar and comfortable with.
Key Features of this Guitar Strings
- Pack of 3
- White Black Red Blue
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set
- Also available in the EXP Coated series, offering 3-5x the lifespan
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
More from my site