Add Password to your Paytm Wallet? Hindi video
New Security Feature: Use your Phone’s default security PIN/Pattern to access your Paytm Wallet:
Paytm launching an App password for your Paytm wallet. So if you lose or misplace your phone, your Paytm wallet remains safe.
This App password feature is currently available in the latest Android App and here is what you need to do to enable:
- Set the Phone’s default Android security password if not already done. Go to your Phone’s Settings > Security > Screen Lock > Choose Screen Lock. You can select Pin, Password, Pattern or Fingerprint to protect your phone.
- Open the updated Paytm App & click on “Pay” or “Passbook”. You will be prompted to enable this optional feature. If you are not logged in then you will be asked to login first to enable this App password
3. Click on Add Security Feature. You will be asked to reconfirm your Phone’s Pin/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint depending on what you selected as your default protection. Once confirmed, your new App Password is now set
4. Now next time when you click on “Pay” or “Passbook”, you will be prompted to input your App password you have just enabled
5. In case you do not want to use this feature anymore, you can disable it as well. To disable, open Paytm App, Go to Profile > Security & Settings > Android Security Feature > Slide it off. You will be prompted to reconfirm your Pin/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint to disable it
Now your Paytm Wallet is protected even if you lose or misplace your phone. If someone doesn’t know your personal PIN/Pattern then they won’t be able to Send Money or see your Passbook.
This feature is coming soon on Paytm iPhone App.
Please write to paytm at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional help with this new feature. We will be happy to assist.
More from my site